Monday, March 10, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Party!

I'm a bit late in getting started with all this. But how exciting and fun! I can't wait to meet all you ladies out there! I'd love to chit chat ANYtime! If talking is a talent, then it's one I possess!

Just a bit about me:

I'm Amy. I've been married to my husband Josh for almost 4 years (April 17th marks the date!). We got our first child in college. Her name is Sandy, and she's a weenie dog :-) I never had any pets growing up, so Sandy was my baby! We had our baby girl almost a year ago (May 10th marks the date!) Her name is Abby, and she is AMAZING! I taught computers at the middle school level for 2 years until having Abby--best decision of my life. It's certainly not a piece of cake, and in the beginning I was thinking I had FOR SURE made a mistake about staying home. But once I got settled in doing this "new mom" stuff, I began feeling much more comfortable and enjoying it! You can also check out our family blog at http://txbeasleys.blogspot.com/!


The family: Abby:

Sandy:

I started blogging right when I got pregnant with Abby in August of 2006. I have a computer degree and have always loved designing things. My original goal straight out of college was to be a web page designer. I LOVE scrapbooking, which is why creating blog headers is right up my alley!

12 comments:

The Flying Monkeys said...

Nice party, turn the music up! Its loud over at my blog! Come on by, in or out of costume at my blog party! Grab some food, have a drink, read, and enjoy!

Love your blog!

DEB

Little Ladybug Designs said...

Thank you so much for stopping by blog and for your sweet compliments. I love your blog! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! You have a beautiful family. Nice to meet you and happy partying!

Amydeanne said...

your blog is just super cute! Abby is a doll! We had a Sandy (dog) too, but she just died last month :( She was old though.
Thanks for visiting my blog! You do such lovely work, oh and did I mention the name! lol You have a great first name!

Melissa~ said...

Hi Amy!

Love your header scripture! I'm a scrapbooker too! (although you wouldn't know it for as little as I've scrapped lately!)

Thanks for having us over! I brought you a little hostess gift!

See you soon,

Melissa~

Pink Paper Peppermints

Boutique Flair said...

I'm happy to meet you. BOTH of your girls are adorable :) Have fun at the party, and visit me at Boutique Flair...Oh and I see Abby likes bows, so check out Lily Cait :) ~ Krista

Melanieshea said...

Love your blog! I have a mini weenie dog. He is 2 and he's my heart!!! I love him!! ;o)
Have fun blog hopping! Come by mine if you'd like;o)

Nadine said...

Thank you for stopping by. Your daughter is beautiful. I love the bows she wears. Your Sandy is adorable. You did a great job on your design.

Colleen said...

What a little doll you have!

Reluctant Housewife said...

Your dog eats Subway? Hopefully she also eats dogfood - otherwise that could get expensive!

Happy blog partying!

Amy Wyatt said...

Great name by the way... and these are the cutest pictures ever. I'm a scrapbooker at heart too.

Tricia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love your blog and Abbey is precious. You have some great pictures! I also love to scrapbook, as a matter of fact I am going to a crop tonight to hopefully get lots of pages done! Have a great one!

Storm said...

Love the dog photo. Such a lovely family.

I love scrapbooking too.

Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!