Monday, March 10, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Party!

I'm a bit late in getting started with all this. But how exciting and fun! I can't wait to meet all you ladies out there! I'd love to chit chat ANYtime! If talking is a talent, then it's one I possess!

Just a bit about me:

I'm Amy. I've been married to my husband Josh for almost 4 years (April 17th marks the date!). We got our first child in college. Her name is Sandy, and she's a weenie dog :-) I never had any pets growing up, so Sandy was my baby! We had our baby girl almost a year ago (May 10th marks the date!) Her name is Abby, and she is AMAZING! I taught computers at the middle school level for 2 years until having Abby--best decision of my life. It's certainly not a piece of cake, and in the beginning I was thinking I had FOR SURE made a mistake about staying home. But once I got settled in doing this "new mom" stuff, I began feeling much more comfortable and enjoying it! You can also check out our family blog at http://txbeasleys.blogspot.com/!


The family: Abby:

Sandy:

I started blogging right when I got pregnant with Abby in August of 2006. I have a computer degree and have always loved designing things. My original goal straight out of college was to be a web page designer. I LOVE scrapbooking, which is why creating blog headers is right up my alley!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice party, turn the music up! Its loud over at my blog! Come on by, in or out of costume at my blog party! Grab some food, have a drink, read, and enjoy!

Love your blog!

DEB

Little Ladybug Designs said...

Thank you so much for stopping by blog and for your sweet compliments. I love your blog! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! You have a beautiful family. Nice to meet you and happy partying!

Amydeanne said...

your blog is just super cute! Abby is a doll! We had a Sandy (dog) too, but she just died last month :( She was old though.
Thanks for visiting my blog! You do such lovely work, oh and did I mention the name! lol You have a great first name!

Melissa~ said...

Hi Amy!

Love your header scripture! I'm a scrapbooker too! (although you wouldn't know it for as little as I've scrapped lately!)

Thanks for having us over! I brought you a little hostess gift!

See you soon,

Melissa~

Pink Paper Peppermints

Style Epiphany said...

I'm happy to meet you. BOTH of your girls are adorable :) Have fun at the party, and visit me at Boutique Flair...Oh and I see Abby likes bows, so check out Lily Cait :) ~ Krista

Melanie said...

Love your blog! I have a mini weenie dog. He is 2 and he's my heart!!! I love him!! ;o)
Have fun blog hopping! Come by mine if you'd like;o)

Nadine said...

Thank you for stopping by. Your daughter is beautiful. I love the bows she wears. Your Sandy is adorable. You did a great job on your design.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

What a little doll you have!

Anonymous said...

Your dog eats Subway? Hopefully she also eats dogfood - otherwise that could get expensive!

Happy blog partying!

Amy Wyatt said...

Great name by the way... and these are the cutest pictures ever. I'm a scrapbooker at heart too.

Tricia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love your blog and Abbey is precious. You have some great pictures! I also love to scrapbook, as a matter of fact I am going to a crop tonight to hopefully get lots of pages done! Have a great one!

Unknown said...

Love the dog photo. Such a lovely family.

I love scrapbooking too.

Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!